The Following Positions are NOW Open for Voting from the Membership:
- Vice President
- Regional Representatives Regions 1,3,5 and 7
ALL MEMBERS vote for Vice President and Secretary.
These positions are a part of the Executive Council.
ONLY Members from each respective REGION vote for representatives.
This year ONLY members from Regions 1,3,5, and 7 will vote for Regional Representatives.
Board Member Qualifications
All Board Members, regardless of position, should understand that there are some core principles & requirements:
- Be a LAPCAE member in good standing. Nominees and those nominating candidates for office must be LAPCAE members in good standing. Contact email@example.com to ensure memberships are current or to renew.
- Must be willing to participate in a minimum of 4 Full Board meetings per year. This will consist of a minimum of 2 in-person meetings and 2 virtual meetings. Additional full Board or committee meetings may be scheduled as needed.
- Volunteer Commitment: This is a volunteer commitment done in collaboration with members of the adult education community across the state of Louisiana.
- Diversity: LAPCAE wishes to encourage diversity in the thought, culture, and experience of its board.
Timeline for the process:
- Nominations Open: August 4 – September 15, 2023
- Voting: September 25 – October 04, 2023
- Induction November 7, 2023 at the Annual Conference.
Be sure and KNOW your Voting REGION! View the Region Map.
Click the button below to get the ELECTION BALLOT and VOTE.